When I was 17 years old, yes, I was 17 years old when the doctor walked in and told me but I had high blood pressure for life. 17 years old I have received a death sentence. I received a restriction on my life. I was a decided 3 sport athlete. I could kick balls lift weights run 40-yard dashes as good as any of them. I was an honor student I was a witty character and I was TERRIFIED. What if, what If, what if, would have my heart stop in the middle of football game or a wrestling meet. What if my heart stopped in the middle of a big kiss and became a long kiss goodnight? What if my heart stop in the middle of my sleep? Those what ifs are not acceptable to me even as they TERRIFIED me.
And these are 5 mindful tips to outline for you what I did so you can do for you what you need to do for you.
- T.A.G Practice gratitude
- envision the people you wish to have life with
- envision a joy of having that life with those people
- take the first step in designing the plan towards your goal
- live in the moment with your goal
- Take 7 deep breath in through your nose and drink living water first thing in the morning
- ingest healthy oils and teas before 9 AM
- Start with easily digestible foods that contain water- and water-soluble fiber around 11:00 AM
- Take a midday walk or have a stretch
Eat protein and greens in the warmest part of the day and be done with solids by 7:00 PM